RETURN AND REFUNDS
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in the preceding paragraph, the Customer must send VGC a notice to that effect, within the terms indicated, to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the appropriate form on the Site, and wait for explicit authorization to proceed.
In the event of withdrawal, the Customer shall, following authorization by VGC, resend the products to VGC at its own expense within 14 (fourteen) days of such withdrawal, to the following address:
Valerio Giuntoli Corporation srl – Via Falciano 36 – 51011 Buggiano (PT) - Italy.
The merchandise must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in its original packaging (envelopes and packages), kept and, if necessary, used for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify its nature, characteristics and size, according to normal diligence, without any signs of wear or dirt, in accordance with the conditions below:
- the right of withdrawal may only apply to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (e.g.: accessories, supplementary products, etc. ...);
- for withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory elements: labels, tags, seals, etc.);
- the shipment, up to the certificate of receipt at the warehouse indicated by VGC, is entirely the responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, VGC will notify the Customer to enable them to file a timely complaint against the carrier of their choice and obtain a refund; the product will then be made available to the Customer, with the simultaneous cancellation of the request for withdrawal;
- VGC will not be liable in any way for damage, theft, loss occurring during or otherwise as a result of the return shipment. VGC will refund to the Customer the full amount already paid, within 14 (fourteen) days from the withdrawal, through a procedure of transfer of the amount charged, using the same means of payment used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Customer will not incur any cost as a consequence of said refund. VGC may suspend the refund until receipt of the returned product or until the Customer demonstrates that they have properly returned the product, whichever is earlier.
In any case, the Customer will forfeit the right of withdrawal in cases where VGC determines that:
- the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact;
- the product is missing its original outer packaging and/or inner packaging
- the product is missing integral elements and/or accessories (e.g., fasteners, laces, buckles, etc.).
In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, VGC will return the purchased product to the sender, charging the sender the shipping costs and, if already refunded, the price of the product.