Dear Customer/User, we hereby inform you that for the purposes and within the limits and se-conditions below, we will process some of your personal data.
Pursuant to Article 12 of the aforementioned legislation, this information is provided in a concise and transparent form, with language as simple and clear as possible. It is specified that the entire processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and rights. It is clarified that, hereinafter, you will be referred to as "the data subject."
Therefore, in accordance with Article 13 of GDPR 2016/679, we provide you with the following information:
1. OBJECT OF THE PROCESSING
The processing concerns your personal, identifying data. And not special ones as well.
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The collection and processing of personal data are carried out without your express consent for the following purposes:
1. For the processing of commercial offers (quotations) as requested by you;
2. To conclude agreements regarding services or products of the Controller or to fulfill pre-contractual and contractual obligations;
3. To fulfill legal, regulatory and tax obligations arising from existing relations with You or otherwise required by an order of the Authority;
5. Protection of the Holder's rights arising from the contract.
And also, only following the acquisition of your express consent, for the following marketing purposes, exactly to forward to you by telephone, telematics and otherwise, newsletters, co-munications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Company.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The Company processes your personal data lawfully, where the processing:
- is necessary for the performance of the employment contract to which you are a party or for the performance of pre-contractual mi-sures adopted upon request;
- Is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the Controller;
- is otherwise based on your express consent, as referred to in the last paragraph of the preceding article.
4. METHODS OF PROCESSING
The processing of personal data will be carried out either with manual tools (paper files) and/or computer and telematic tools with logics of organization and processing strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in such a way as to ensure the security, integrity and reserve-ness of the data themselves in compliance with the organizational, physical and logical measures provided for by the di-spositions in force.
5. INTEREST IN PROCESSING AND CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE PERSONAL DATA
The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, as illustrated above, the provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 2) is indispensable and their failure, partial or inexact conferment may result in the impossibility of starting or continuing the employment relationship, entailing the impossibility of complying with the regulations on tax, insurance and safety at work.
6. DURATION OF PROCESSING
Your personal data, subject to processing for the purposes indicated above, will be retained for the period of the duration of the contract and, thereafter, for as long as the Data Controller is subject to retention obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes, provided for by law or regulation. With regard to the marketing purpose referred to in Article 2 above, your data will be processed for a period of 6 (12 / 24) months from the collection of your consent, without prejudice to your right to revoke the same expressed consent.
The data will be archived after the terms just described and until the period of prescription provided for by law with reference to the individual claims actionable by the parties and also elapsed this period will be anonymized or deleted, unless it is necessary to conser- vation further for other and different purposes however provided for by express provision of law.
7. COMMUNICATION OF DATA
Without prejudice to communications carried out in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, the data collected and processed may be communicated in Italy and transferred abroad exclusively for the purposes specified above to:
- Business organizations to which the company adheres;
- Subjects that process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
- Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- Professionals or Service Companies for business administration and management who work on behalf of our company and who have concluded an agreement as Data Processors.
8. TRANSFER OF DATA
The owner does not transfer personal data to third countries or international organizations. However, it reserves the possibility of using cloud services and in that case, the service providers will be selected among those who provide the guarantees referred to in Article 46 of EU Reg. 679/2016.
9. DATA PROFILING AND DISSEMINATION
For the pursuit of the processing purposes described above, no deci-sion is made based solely on automated processing that produces legal effects that re-affect you or similarly significantly affects you personally.
10. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You may, at any time, exercise the rights guaranteed by the legislation, namely:
1. The right of access to personal data - art. 15 GDPR;
2. The right to obtain the rectification or erasure of the same or the restriction of processing concerning him/her - Articles 16, 17, 18, 19 GDPR;
3. The right to obtain data portability, if the processing was carried out by self-mediated means and transfer in structured form is technically feasible - Art. 20 GDPR;
4 the right to object to the processing. The data controller will proceed to the same only if there is a compelling legitimate interest or for the exercise or defense of a right in court - art. 21 GDPR;
5. The right to withdraw consent - art. 7 GDPR. The data subject is informed that revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to revocation and that, if for a specific purpose the processing is based on a legal basis other than consent, the same will continue limited to that purpose;
6. The right to complain to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor) - Art. 77 GDPR.
11. DATA CONTROLLER, DATA PROCESSOR
Data Controller: The Data Controller is Valerio Giuntoli Cor-poration S.r.l. (C.F. and P.I. 01696850518) and having its registered office in via Francesca Nord nr. 144 - 51015 in Monsummano Terme (PT), therefore responsible to you for the lawful and compliant use of your Personal Data, contacting you at the e-mail address email@example.com.
Authorized Persons in charge of Processing: The updated list of all external managers and persons in charge, authorized or entrusted with the processing is available at the registered office of the Data Controller.
The data subject declares that he/she has received and understood the information contained in this do-cument, which consists of 3 pages and 11 articles.